Vacancy General Duties Clerk
Job Type: Full Time /Part Time
Location: Tas-Sliema, Malta
A career opportunities have now arisen for a FULL TIME/PART TIME position as follows:
Duties to include cashiering and clerical activities.
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for attending to teller duties, as well as providing solutions to retail customers regarding the institution’s products and services in regard to:-
• Selling and buying of foreign exchange.
• Encashment of cheques.
• MoneyGram International payments.
• Payments by S.W.I.F.T.
Further to the above, the candidate must:
• Follow and comply with the institution’s policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning all information that may come to his/her attention in the course of his/her duties.
• Reconcile his/her cash drawer at the end of day and pass on to Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
• Mathematical skills.
• Have good verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
• Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
• Be computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Be a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
A remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities will be offered to the chosen candidate.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Managing Partner
W & J Coppini & Co
144, Triq it-Torri, Sliema SLM1604. Malta
Tel: 00356 23494100/101/102.